Re: [Z_Scale] Metal Foundry Returns

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
      I went into the site as yolu said. I see the price under the right picture. It was not anywhere  when I looked at the site a coupla days ago. Seems to be a pretty good price for what you get, if it looks as good or better than the pictures

      From: Lee Barry <z_scale2@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Z_SCALE2@...
      Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 2:38 PM

      how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail. it looks very nice per the picture. I am a sheetmetal mechanic with over 35 yrs. exp. I would like to get one to have something to do this winter while my $400 utilitiy bills come in. takes my mind ( what little i have left) those bills. it wouldn't fit on my layout, it is only 37x27. built last summer and fall by jim o'connell