Réf.: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Ops was Frustrated, Discouraged, and Disillusioned

  • gbs46@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      Look forward to the video. Please let us know when you post it.

      What method do you use to uncouple cars?

      > Yes, mine. My layout is still in its genesis, it's'rather small (140 x 90 cm, total run 7 meters and only 5 turnouts) but using Passmann power pack, power-routing turnouts and electromagnets I can assert that I reached my goal which is mainly switching. Tomorrow I will try to remember to put a Youtube link.
      > Dom
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        I put a link for my video today. Please look at my 2nd previous post (otherwise I'll put it again tomorrow). My rolling stock is equiped with Micro-Trains couplers. To uncouple I use permanent magnets on spur and electro-magnets on main line.
        Dom