Re: [Z_Scale] Metal Foundry Returns

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
      "how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail."

      Click on the link. It gives the price.                      DEWEY

      o _____ || |
      .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
      _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

      From: reynard wellman <micron@...>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Metal Foundry Returns
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: z_Scale_Fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 3:43 PM

      Hello Fellow Zeds,

      Today we have finally finished up the instructions
      and parts for the newly revised Z scale Metal Foundry
      #1011revA and we start shipping today.

      The kit also includes our Vincent motorcycle and
      the Handcar with Fox Valley metal wheels:

      http://www.micronart.com/Z1011_Metal_Foundry.html

      Also, some good news for bridge builders. All of our
      Z scale bridges have been reduced in price. Check out
      any of the bridges that you are interested in from this page:

      http://www.micronart.com/ZSCALEstructures.html

      That's it for now. Thanks for your attention!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com

    • reynard wellman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
        Hi FT. Dewey & Lee Barry,

        Thanks FT. Dewey
        Here is the link again:
        http://www.micronart.com/Z1011_Metal_Foundry.html

        Not that far from the old Z Metal Foundry that was
        manufactured back in 1999, except now with
        more features and accessories. (easier build too).

        Enjoy!
        Reynard
        On Jul 2, 2011, at 10:31 AM, FT. Dewey wrote:

        > "how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail."
        >
        > Click on the link. It gives the price. DEWEY
        >
        > Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
        > _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

      • Lee Barry
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
          I went into the site as yolu said. I see the price under the right picture. It was not anywhere  when I looked at the site a coupla days ago. Seems to be a pretty good price for what you get, if it looks as good or better than the pictures