Re: [Z_Scale] Metal Foundry Returns

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2011
      how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail. it looks very nice per the picture. I am a sheetmetal mechanic with over 35 yrs. exp. I would like to get one to have something to do this winter while my $400 utilitiy bills come in. takes my mind ( what little i have left) those bills. it wouldn't fit on my layout, it is only 37x27. built last summer and fall by jim o'connell

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
        "how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail."

        Click on the link. It gives the price.                      DEWEY

        o _____ || |
        .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
          Hi FT. Dewey & Lee Barry,

          Thanks FT. Dewey
          Here is the link again:
          http://www.micronart.com/Z1011_Metal_Foundry.html

          Not that far from the old Z Metal Foundry that was
          manufactured back in 1999, except now with
          more features and accessories. (easier build too).

          Enjoy!
          Reynard
          On Jul 2, 2011, at 10:31 AM, FT. Dewey wrote:

          > "how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail."
          >
          > Click on the link. It gives the price. DEWEY
          >
          > Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
          > _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

        • Lee Barry
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
            I went into the site as yolu said. I see the price under the right picture. It was not anywhere  when I looked at the site a coupla days ago. Seems to be a pretty good price for what you get, if it looks as good or better than the pictures