Metal Foundry Returns

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 8:43 AM
      Hello Fellow Zeds,

      Today we have finally finished up the instructions
      and parts for the newly revised Z scale Metal Foundry
      #1011revA and we start shipping today.

      The kit also includes our Vincent motorcycle and
      the Handcar with Fox Valley metal wheels:

      http://www.micronart.com/Z1011_Metal_Foundry.html

      Also, some good news for bridge builders. All of our
      Z scale bridges have been reduced in price. Check out
      any of the bridges that you are interested in from this page:

      http://www.micronart.com/ZSCALEstructures.html

      That's it for now. Thanks for your attention!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 12:38 PM
        how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail. it looks very nice per the picture. I am a sheetmetal mechanic with over 35 yrs. exp. I would like to get one to have something to do this winter while my $400 utilitiy bills come in. takes my mind ( what little i have left) those bills. it wouldn't fit on my layout, it is only 37x27. built last summer and fall by jim o'connell

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 8:31 AM
          "how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail."

          Click on the link. It gives the price.                      DEWEY

          o _____ || |
          .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
          _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 8:42 AM
            Hi FT. Dewey & Lee Barry,

            Thanks FT. Dewey
            Here is the link again:
            http://www.micronart.com/Z1011_Metal_Foundry.html

            Not that far from the old Z Metal Foundry that was
            manufactured back in 1999, except now with
            more features and accessories. (easier build too).

            Enjoy!
            Reynard
            On Jul 2, 2011, at 10:31 AM, FT. Dewey wrote:

            > "how much is the metal foundry kit as described in you e-mail."
            >
            > Click on the link. It gives the price. DEWEY
            >
            > Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
            > _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

          • Lee Barry
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2 4:47 PM
              I went into the site as yolu said. I see the price under the right picture. It was not anywhere  when I looked at the site a coupla days ago. Seems to be a pretty good price for what you get, if it looks as good or better than the pictures