RE: [Z_Scale] NTS- Zbend standard

  • Gert Velthuizen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Guess you will have a load of fun, make it happen!!

      Gert

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: dlgeorgesr@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:01:05 -0700
      Subject: [Z_Scale] NTS- Zbend standard

      Hi Everyone.
      Excitement is a-building.
      We ( Judi and I ) launch on Saturday July 2 from Spring,Texas for Sacramento.
      Town & Country van w/trailer at 14miles/gal. x 2,000 miles one way,,,, all
      primed and ready. A new and bigger module to introduce.
      Except for the height standard and a minor attachment holes position change,,,I
      am Zbend all the way in all other aspects of the standard.
      Don A. is right about kids getting excited to run the trains.
      Thanks John D. for you comment.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave

    • sj_baz_man
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Dave, we'll see you and the family next week. Temps are finally soaring up to 100 today and thru mid next week. But it is a dry heat :)

        Don't run over Tim on the way !

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z Scale