AZL July 2011 New Releases

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      AZL has released GATX 23,000 gallon funnel flow tank cars. The car are
      labeled for hydrochloric acid transport. A runner pack and single car has been
      issued. The runner pack is item 90508-1, The road numbers are 56661, 56662,
      56702 and 56703. The MSRP is $113.00

      The single car is item 91508-1. The road number is 56701. The MSRP is
      $32.00.

      A runner pack and single TTX 3564 cubic foot gondola has been released. The
      runner pack is item 90254-1. The road numbers are: 297377, 297380, 297385
      and 297389. The MSRP is $117.00.

      The singe car is item 91254-1. The road number is 297390. The MSRP is
      $35.00.

      Both releases are available immediately. Images of the cars can be found
      at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      At this time, we are sending out the dealer standing orders for these cars.
      Non-standing order shipments may be delayed due to the 4th of July holiday
      and the upcoming National Train Show.

      The Ztrack Corporate offices will be closed from July 6th- through July
      13th as we will be attending the NTS. Please plan on stopping by the American Z
      Line booths (booths 172 and 173). AZL has indicated they will be announcing
      at least three new products during the NTS. We hope to see you during the
      show!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line