Re: Rokuhan power pack instructions

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 29, 2011
      Worked on the English instructions for the C001 Rokuhan controller today. They should be available next week for those needing them. I will either provide a PDF file to those needing them or an e-mail address where you can request the file be sent to you.

      wait for it that is nest week your voice was heard.

      cheers Garth

      > I have several throttles or power packs if you will that I use to run other trains and I do not use them for Z. Yes I could as I have current meters and voltage meters on my track feeders but I have found that for Z it is best to use Z specific controllers as the engines run better particularly on those specifically designed for the newer motor such a 8mm maxon. My favourites are the green controllers first released by Real ZJ in Japan and adopted and now available from Crown in black, Rokuhan C001. The Medvend controller from various venders as EZ throttle or Zthek and the original Joeger which I like best.
      >
      > cheers Garth
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have nveer had more than 4 MTL engines in a single lash upon my layout and the Rokuhan controller can handle them fine. I have even powered 3 F7 from Micro trains but I have a pretty good ides of what the current draw is for each of my engines and have not tried exceeding the 1 amp total current rating of the circuit breaker in the Rokuhan power pack.
      > >
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Mummery " <d_mummery@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Interesting, did you get any additional switch controllers to gang onto the side?
      > > > I'm very curious to know how it works out because my next query to the group was concerning power packs in Z scale with multiple locomotives.
      > > > I was eyeing the MRC Tech 4 280 Dual Throttle control but concerned with the voltage.
      > > >
      > > > Dave
      > > >
      > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

    • Ell
      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 30, 2011
        Why not just post it in the Files section of the Z-scale web site?

        Ell