Z Central Station NTS 2011 Assistance

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 4:24 AM
      From everyone that I have talked to they are all pumped up about NTS
      Sacramento 2011. With less than 2 weeks left the modelers are finishing
      or polishing up their displays, the businesses are busy packaging up
      kits, and the visitors are excited about the new Z products they can add
      to their layouts.

      If you have recently visited Z Central Station, you can see many new
      banner links, and my offer for a free banner link still stands. This
      free banner link will remain up until the first of August. And again,
      this is open to all Z scale groups and businesses worldwide.

      I would also like to offer the use of the Z Central header space for NTS
      2011 Z photos. If I receive enough photos from NTS 2011, I would like
      to rotate Z photos taken from NTS 2011. So, if there are photos of
      layouts, new Z products, Z scale booths/displays, group photos, or
      anything Z coming from NTS 2011, I will post on our header space.
      Credit will be given to the photographer.

      One more offer, a few days ago the conversation was about instructions
      for a power pack. I would like to offer Z Central Station services of
      hosting kit instructional documents or 'How To' documents. If your
      current hosting plan is short on bandwidth, disk space, or is cumbersome
      to publish, then this might be a perfect solution for you. If a
      document is ever updated, I would be glad to replace it. And if we ever
      receive a request to remove a document, that would be honored too. The
      same goes for modelers who created "How To" articles, I would be glad to
      post them and share them with the rest of the modeling community.

      Sincerely,

      John Kellett

      Z Central Station