Ztrack Now Sending Direct In UK

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 6:57 AM
      Ztrack Magazine and Northants Model Railway Supplies have reached a
      distribution agreement for mailing of Ztrack Magazines in the UK. In the past few
      years, we have been very disappointed in the delivery time of Ztrack issues
      sent through our non-airmail subscription rate. On two occasions, issues did
      not arrive at all. Ztrack has been looking for an alternative to shipping to
      the UK at the lower subscription rate.

      Northants will be receiving a bulk shipment of current issues of Ztrack and
      will be sending issues directly to UK subscribers. Airmail delivery will
      continue to be sent by Ztrack Magazine as airmail did not experience problems
      in delivery.

      Ztrack is looking forward to working with Graham Jones of Northants. We
      have known Graham for many years and is has been a good partner in Z. The
      May/June issue will be released this upcoming week. This will be the first issue
      sent through this new arrangement.

      If you are not a Ztrack subscriber, than get started today! You can
      subscribe online at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.