Airport-Germany

  • David George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      I assume the previous conversations concerning AIRPORT are in reference to the
      Hamburg Germany Minature Wonderland. If so,,I can attest to the magnificence of
      this project.
      Larry Donsbach and I visited there in 2008 and were given a VIP tour and a
      discussion of the coming airport.
      We went again in March,2010 and saw the progress to date at that time, Nothing
      flying or animated yet but one could see the ground work being layed in for all
      of the electronics.
      We are scheduled to visit again in late March of 2012 and I cannot wait .
      This is the  Best and most high precision, animated layout for
      trains,,boats,,fire trucks,,lorries,,cars,,helicopters,,alpine elevators,,ski
      resorts with active skiers, and even rocket ship take-offs.The Rock concert is
      loud and much fun.
      Larry and I feel very fortunate to be able to visit in Germany every two years
      and have such a tremendously great time.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave