ZoCal shirts

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      Sorry for the multi-post blast....(those I'm trying to reach are probably on all 3 lists, but I wanted to be certain to reach everyone.)

      If anyone still needs to order official (as opposed to all those WalMart knock-offs floating around) ZoCal T-Shirts and Polo shirts now is the time to speak up! I will be placing the order this Friday. I am guessing the price will be about the same as before: around $15 for the t-shirts (Beefy-T's most likely), and $25 for the polo's (no clue, but they are very comfortable and have held up very well). I don't plan on ordering extras as I am STILL holding on to various shirts from the last order in oddball sizes.

      T-shirts hav the large logo on back and small one on the left chest. Polo is embroidered on the left chest with an applique' background.

      I am also willing to explore getting the logo put onto anything else you might want (such as hats, chairs, bags). Let me know ASAP if you are interested/curious.

      You may now resume your regularly scheduled stressing...ONLY 17 DAYS TO SHOWTIME!

      John

    • Thomas Creighton Sr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
        John: Still want 2@2XL "T" Shirts. Let me know how much to send including