Re: Newbie here! Need help with Anyrail software

  • david.davidksmith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hello, Craig--

      I've been using AnyRail for quite some time, and I've published many track plans. I'm also very familiar with Rokuhan track. I'd be happy to help out. Please contact me directly if you like; my email address can be found at the bottom of this web page:

      http://davidksmith.com/

      Regards,
      David

      http://nztproducts.com/