German Z Fairs

  • Michael Crane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
      Good afternoon everyone,

      I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following German Z fairs and when they will next be taking place?

      1) "Spur Z Convention Süd-Deutschland" in Göppingen
      2) Z-Treffen in Zell an der Mosel
      3) International Z Weekend (former Geseke-meeting, now Altenbeken)

      Regards,

      Michael.
    • Arnim v. Herff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
        Am Samstag, 11. Juni 2011 15:44:22 schrieb Michael Crane:
        > I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following German Z
        > fairs and when they will next be taking place?
        >
        > 1) "Spur Z Convention Süd-Deutschland" in Göppingen

        http://maerklin.de/de/service/erlebnis/veranstaltungen/mobatreff-ima2011.html

        16th to 18th of September 2011.

        Sorry no English page on Märklins web-site. I will drop a note to them.

        Greetings Arnim
      • Arnim v. Herff
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
          Am Samstag, 11. Juni 2011 15:44:22 schrieb Michael Crane:
          > I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following German Z
          > fairs and when they will next be taking place?

          > 2) Z-Treffen in Zell an der Mosel

          End of November or beginning December. Please ask
          here:http://www.z-freunde-international.de/

          > 3) International Z Weekend (former Geseke-meeting, now Altenbeken)

          Spring 2012 (March or April). Again ask ZFI or Michael Bahls.

          Greetings Arnim
        • FT. Dewey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
            The following translator link might help. Copy & paste the entire page.  DEWEY

            http://www.microsofttranslator.com/?ref=TThis

            _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`