Re: [Z_Scale] AZL June 2011 New Release Part 2

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 11, 2011
      Many years ago, I used to ride a motorcycle (Moto Guzzi 750 cc). Didn't like the "beep beep" horn, so went to the auto parts store and mounted a pair of 135 db horns. If a car got too close, "HOOOONK !!, the  (idiot) car drivers would jump, looking for the 18 wheeler about to run over them (me, on the notorcycle) Got all the room I wanted on the freeway. DEWEY

      _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

      From: FT. Dewey
      Date: 6/9/2011 7:34:44 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      "I think Hans said he was bringing his new 5 chime air horn to replace the
      little 'toot'  LOL "

      Prototype size?? I would almost pay to see that.             DEWEY