Re: [Z_Scale] AZL June 2011 New Release Part 2

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2011
      "I do plan on taking the airhorn away from Hans. "

      Spoilsport.              DEWEY

      o _____ || |
      .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
      _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2011
        Dewey,

        I think Hans said he was bringing his new 5 chime air horn to replace the
        little 'toot' LOL

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2011
          "I think Hans said he was bringing his new 5 chime air horn to replace the
          little 'toot'  LOL "

          Prototype size?? I would almost pay to see that.             DEWEY

          o _____ || |
          .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
          _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2011
            Dewey,

            Once I was sitting in a shopping center restaurant just 25 yards from a main
            road and a bus went by with one of the real ones mounted on top.........and
            the driver touched it off as he drove by. Have you ever seen restaurant
            patrons panic as an oncoming train approaches in the middle of a shopping
            center? Even Rolaids can't squelch that heart burn.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 11, 2011
              Many years ago, I used to ride a motorcycle (Moto Guzzi 750 cc). Didn't like the "beep beep" horn, so went to the auto parts store and mounted a pair of 135 db horns. If a car got too close, "HOOOONK !!, the  (idiot) car drivers would jump, looking for the 18 wheeler about to run over them (me, on the notorcycle) Got all the room I wanted on the freeway. DEWEY

              _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`