The 1-st 5-pole in a steamer !

  • WBolt1809@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hi folks,

      you might be interested in what we just found out during the successful
      "Only-Z-Swap-Show" today in Muelheim/Ruhr, Germany..... :

      The blue 2-6-0 steamer, BR-74, in the starter pack "81561", commemorating
      M�rklin's "140 Years"..... has been granted a 5 pole-engine !

      Like on the other E-locos, M�rklin did this without further notice.....

      The "BR-74" was not, what one could have called a good runner, but
      now.......wow !

      Wolfgang