Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Rokuhan track survey questions.

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2011
      Of course, you're right. My previous 2 statements were deailing with non-roadbedded turnouts. But these are definitly what I'm looking for. For various reasons: appearance, and the possibility to lay these on sidings lower than on a main track. However I should give these Rokuhan turnouts a try as I'm not completely satisfied with MTL's and as we're unaware of Wright turnouts' status. If Peter Wright gives up I see only to ways for me in the future: Fast Tracks and Rokuhan.
      Dom