Re: [Z_Scale] Oops Z Central Station Banner Special Submission

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2011
      Hello John,

      I created a special "banner, Logo and Metal Foundry image" and I sent
      it accidentally thru this Yahoo Z group which does not allow any images.
      Since you do not seem to have a mailbox that can take images,
      I have now posted the right image in the Yahoo Z scale Photos area. It is
      labeled: "Micron Art Banner" and described as "Banner for Z Central Station"

      I would prefer that you use this.

      Thanks again for your generous help and consideration!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com