Re: Fire/Smoke Plattling Yard

  • gwhackman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2011
      Rob, I would love some more cameral angles. Expecially when you G Earth the entire yard and realize how little you are acutally able to see. But, then beggers cannot be choosers/LOL. Have you seen the German Eagle that uses the camera mount area as an oberservaton/hunting post. I have only seen it once for 2 seconds and it was Fab. This site definitly uses up your time. Terry