Re: [Z_Scale] Re: GP7 Shell Swap Q

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 19 , May 10, 2011
      Yes, lots of careful planning and going back several times to re draw and
      make sure parts fit easily until we have it 'just right'

      And no, there are no tunnels for her parts to get lost in.......but I
      suppose we could design something like that if you'd like :o)

      Sometimes in the dark, but never in the tunnel,
      Loren