Quality of the archives

  • jjabour@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hello
      I have been a member of this list for about a week and
      I just finished reading through the archives. They are great.
      They have alot of good data and good links. Many of the
      questions I had were answered (it even had answers to question
      that I didn't know I had). I also like the friendlyness of this
      list. Everyone is pleasant and helpful (not all lists are
      like this). Jeffery does a fine job of keeping things on track
      (no pun intended) and supplying reports on shows and other items of
      interest. It's to bad that onelist doesn't store archives as
      individual messages so that you can read one whole thread at a time.
      But I guess I shouldn't complain because onelist is better than
      anything we had in the past. I noticed that some people on the
      list don't have any local hobby shops that stock Z. I guess I'm
      lucky because there are 3 near where I live (less than 30 minutes
      drive). I live on Long Island (that's next to NY, NY, USA). They
      stock most track, some rolling stock but only a few buildings.
      I do have some more questions but I will ask them in seperate
      threads.
      Keep up the good work
      John Jabour