Re: switching

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 5:31 PM
      Ray,
      The 8946 should work, depending on the details of your wiring. The Marklin semaphores I've used have control lines to control track power. If you'll be using the same, I'd connect the blocks to the semaphores and use the 8946 to control them (track A greeen/red and track B red/green). If you're using some other signalling, use the double pole side of the 8946 to switch power.

      Hope this helps,
      Mark