Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrack March April Issue Now Available!

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      *Rob:

      Seeing the mention of the Royal Gorge Line -- Have you ever publish a
      lengthy article in full color of the "Original" Royal Gorge by Dave George
      ??

      ...d

      *

      On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 10:10 AM, <ztrack@...> wrote:

      > The March/April issue of Ztrack is now available! In this issue, you will
      > find:
      >
      > Poulo's The Royal Gorge Line - Phase 2 The Salida Division
      > Novotny's Midwest Layout
      > Marklin 2011 new items
      > Pro-Z releases new commuter sets
      > Thrall 3564 gondolas released
      > Stonebridge Models' Schoolhouse
      > Zelatory's M�rklin tank car conversion
      > Welsch's TPW GP7
      >
      > ...and so much more!
      >
      > Also look inside this issue for your free Z Scale Basics Waterfront Project
      >
      > sticker!
      >
      > Not a subscriber? Then get started today. Do miss out on our free JTT tree
      > offer!!
      >
      > http://www.ztrack.com/
      >
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > Distributor American Z Line
      > www.ztrack.com
      > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > www.ztrackresale.com
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
      > Dublin OH 43016
      > (614) 764-1703

      *...don a* * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2015

        The March/April issue of Ztrack is now available! We have a real treat in this issue. The Gulf Illinois & Rocky Mountain Railroad is an amazing layout that shows what can be done in Z scale.

        Also take a look at articles on the following:

        Marklin 2015 New Item
        Showcase offers MOW trucks
        Wabash heavyweights released
        TCS offers four function decoder
        AZL offering Pullman options
        MTL’s new runner packs
        Installing optional truck in AZL’s E8s

        The issue is in the mail. PDFs of the issues can be purchased by visiting our Back Issue section of our website.

        Into Z scale, but not a subscriber? Then start today! It is easy as can be! Visit our website to get started:

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor for American Z Line
        Full Throttle & Rokuhan