Ztrack March April Issue Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      The March/April issue of Ztrack is now available! In this issue, you will
      find:

      Poulo's The Royal Gorge Line - Phase 2 The Salida Division
      Novotny's Midwest Layout
      Marklin 2011 new items
      Pro-Z releases new commuter sets
      Thrall 3564 gondolas released
      Stonebridge Models' Schoolhouse
      Zelatory's Märklin tank car conversion
      Welsch's TPW GP7

      ...and so much more!

      Also look inside this issue for your free Z Scale Basics Waterfront Project
      sticker!

      Not a subscriber? Then get started today. Do miss out on our free JTT tree
      offer!!

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2011
        *Rob:

        Seeing the mention of the Royal Gorge Line -- Have you ever publish a
        lengthy article in full color of the "Original" Royal Gorge by Dave George
        ??

        ...d

        *

        On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 10:10 AM, <ztrack@...> wrote:

        > The March/April issue of Ztrack is now available! In this issue, you will
        > find:
        >
        > Poulo's The Royal Gorge Line - Phase 2 The Salida Division
        > Novotny's Midwest Layout
        > Marklin 2011 new items
        > Pro-Z releases new commuter sets
        > Thrall 3564 gondolas released
        > Stonebridge Models' Schoolhouse
        > Zelatory's M�rklin tank car conversion
        > Welsch's TPW GP7
        >
        > ...and so much more!
        >
        > Also look inside this issue for your free Z Scale Basics Waterfront Project
        >
        > sticker!
        >
        > Not a subscriber? Then get started today. Do miss out on our free JTT tree
        > offer!!
        >
        > http://www.ztrack.com/
        >
        > Rob Kluz
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > Distributor American Z Line
        > www.ztrack.com
        > www.ztrackcenter.com
        > www.ztrackresale.com
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
        > Dublin OH 43016
        > (614) 764-1703

        *...don a* * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7

          The March/April issue of Ztrack is now available! We have a real treat in this issue. The Gulf Illinois & Rocky Mountain Railroad is an amazing layout that shows what can be done in Z scale.

          Also take a look at articles on the following:

          Marklin 2015 New Item
          Showcase offers MOW trucks
          Wabash heavyweights released
          TCS offers four function decoder
          AZL offering Pullman options
          MTL’s new runner packs
          Installing optional truck in AZL’s E8s

          The issue is in the mail. PDFs of the issues can be purchased by visiting our Back Issue section of our website.

          Into Z scale, but not a subscriber? Then start today! It is easy as can be! Visit our website to get started:

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor for American Z Line
          Full Throttle & Rokuhan