  • kelley wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2011
      There is not a big choice, but it depends. What years are you looking at? Modern day you can get the "We honest" cars from China by the bagfull..You can also throw in some european exports. Remember you can have older cars on a modern layout, just less and less as you go. Doing 60's and 70s you can throw in a lot of VW cars as well as Mercedes. On Epray I picked up 3 early 60s Chevies and there are a few more 50s-60-s cars and pickups out there.

      GVSTATVS SIMILIS PVLLVS !
      Kelley Wright

    • Ell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2011
        Do you have a link to these "We Honest" cars from China? I've never heard of them.

        Ell Geib

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, kelley wright <kaiserwillieii0815@...> wrote:

        > There is not a big choice, but it depends. What years are you looking at? Modern day you can get the "We honest" cars from China by the bagfull..You can also throw in some european exports. Remember you can have older cars on a modern layout, just less and less as you go. Doing 60's and 70s you can throw in a lot of VW cars as well as Mercedes. On Epray I picked up 3 early 60s Chevies and there are a few more 50s-60-s cars and pickups out there.
        >

        > GVSTATVS SIMILIS PVLLVS !
        > Kelley Wright

      • Ell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2011
          Never mind, I found some on the "famous" auction site. They weren't labeled as such, but several pictures of packaging showed the name We Honest.

          Ell