Tenshodo passenger car recall update

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      Update - 4/25/11

      Today we have received a shipment of the updated Teshodo passenger cars.
      The cars received are direct replacement for those cars that have been
      returned to us from customers. We still have not received all cars back from those
      who purchased from us. We do encourage you to return your first run cars for
      replacements. Tomorrow morning, will begin shipping the new cars back to
      our customers.

      We also have a large number of back orders for passengers that we are
      waiting to fill. Tenshodo has advised us that they should be able to start
      filling backorders in June. We do have a small inventory of the new passenger
      cars, but not enough to fill the outstanding orders.

      Thank you for your patience as we work with Tenshodo to resolve this
      situation.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line