Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains.com: Waterfront Project

  • Harbormaster
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2011
      John,
      SEARAILS would be pleased to provide its selection of three different waterfront cranes, barges, tugs, etc. for your waterfront series (we also have a Z scale e-type submarine we never released.)
      All of these items will be on display at the NMRA/NTS as a closeout sale.
      Of course, we also have our brass Nn3GE25T that will be moving frieght along our marine terminal. But that one is for sale, the other stuff is available as no-charge product review.
      Jim