Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrack Resales Rare Combination

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 5:46 PM
      I want to thank all of you who have submitted offers. We will be closing
      the offer window later tonight. Based on the offers we have received, these
      three locomotives will not be appearing on Ztrack Resale. They are going as a
      set which I am quite happy about. I was really hoping we could keep these
      three together since it is so rare to see all three together.

      Make sure you check in on Ztrack Resale frequently. We will be adding 60
      new items in the next week. We also have a 250 piece collection scheduled to
      come in. There is definitely something for everyone on the site!

      www.ztrackresale.com

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line