Re: "How to" F7B unit questions

  • billy roden
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 1999
      Hello George the way I went for my B-unit was to repaint a Marklin B-unit.
      If you go to the Z-track site in the library there's a picture on the cover
      I think Its May/June,click on the picture and you can get some kind of idea
      what the one I did looks like. Hope it helps. Best of luck with it.

      Have a Great Day
      Billy Roden