Re: [Z_Scale] Re: sending their UP runner sets back to get the gray roofs

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 5:16 AM
      Don, Lee Barry here, I finally go Yahoo to help me on this spamming issue. They
      told me it is not just me but a lot of people and corporations have the same
      problem. I entered in a new password and it passed the "4" dash strength test.
      Hope it will stop this. Let me know. Did you purchase one of the MTL F7 Alaska
      engines. If so let me know if yours' had headlight "bleed thru" on the hood and
      the front of the engine. If you did not anyone out there that did let me know.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 12:07 AM
        Hi Lee,

        I think you were maybe responding to Greg (the moderator) in your e-mail to me. Though I changed the subject mater and was replying to Greg about the MTL passenger cars error/return note. Anyhow, glad that you got to the bottom of your e-mail computer glitch.

        Yes, I got the Alaska F-7's and mine were without any bleed through. Though, I thought maybe MTL would have improved the mold for the A-Unit, I was a bit disappointed. Especially in keeping the "molded-on" air horns. My Alaska side graphics appear to be a bit transparent on the yellow over blue.

        Don