Re: SPAM - please keep to private email

  • trainssd
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 6:05 PM
      Folks, we know Lee is having a problem, and he has been notified.

      Since he definitely knows, so please, let's leave this topic off the forum, Lee has to solve it with Yahoo himself. You can send Lee a private email if you wish to give him help or advice.

      Now back to trains ;-)

      Is everyone sending their UP runner sets back to get the gray roofs?

      Regards,

      Greg Elmassian

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

      > Lee Barry... your e-mail address is hacked and sending out spam messages on a daily basis. Please do something to correct this problem.

    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 12:17 AM
        On the UP Runner Packs..............I am not sure I want to hassle with sending them back. I actually like the silver roofs "look". Now if the replacement issue is not going to be available otherwise, guess I'll have to pack-em up and send em back.

        I sure wish we could see the MTL to be released E-8/E-9 units soon...........as well as an observation passenger car. Dream on for a dome observation car. Ya would think they'd time the new release stuff with the big tax refund we're all getting. Oh, yeah, I didn't make any money last year, strike that comment.

        Don

        Folks, we know Lee is having a problem, and he has been notified.

        Since he definitely knows, so please, let's leave this topic off the forum, Lee has to solve it with Yahoo himself. You can send Lee a private email if you wish to give him help or advice.

        Now back to trains ;-)

        Is everyone sending their UP runner sets back to get the gray roofs?

        Regards,

        Greg Elmassian

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

        > Lee Barry... your e-mail address is hacked and sending out spam messages on a daily basis. Please do something to correct this problem.

      • Lee Barry
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 5:16 AM
          Don, Lee Barry here, I finally go Yahoo to help me on this spamming issue. They
          told me it is not just me but a lot of people and corporations have the same
          problem. I entered in a new password and it passed the "4" dash strength test.
          Hope it will stop this. Let me know. Did you purchase one of the MTL F7 Alaska
          engines. If so let me know if yours' had headlight "bleed thru" on the hood and
          the front of the engine. If you did not anyone out there that did let me know.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 12:07 AM
            Hi Lee,

            I think you were maybe responding to Greg (the moderator) in your e-mail to me. Though I changed the subject mater and was replying to Greg about the MTL passenger cars error/return note. Anyhow, glad that you got to the bottom of your e-mail computer glitch.

            Yes, I got the Alaska F-7's and mine were without any bleed through. Though, I thought maybe MTL would have improved the mold for the A-Unit, I was a bit disappointed. Especially in keeping the "molded-on" air horns. My Alaska side graphics appear to be a bit transparent on the yellow over blue.

            Don