Re: Rokuhan Turnout Test

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hmmm... I wonder where and how you got those Rokuhan turn-outs?

      Alex
    • reynard wellman
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
        Hi Alex and Z folks,
        I got the turnouts from you, Alex, and thank you!
        So far, this first experience with them has been very positive.

        I have put together MTL roadbed straight track
        with Rokuhan roadbed turnouts successfully but with
        modifications to make them fit.

        When I have the time, I will post "how to" HTML with
        pictures of this.

        warm regardZ,
        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com
        On Apr 3, 2011, at 3:03 AM, Alex wrote:

        > Hmmm... I wonder where and how you got those Rokuhan turn-outs?
        >
        > Alex

      • rvn20012000
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
          Reynard,

          Thanks for the report. It sounds like this new track will be a good alternative. I'll have to try some once I get a job.

          Thom Welsch