Re: Re : [Z_Scale] (unknown)

  • trainssd
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
      No, there is nothing we can do, other than put someone with a problem on moderated status. Another member has the same problem now.

      The cause can either be a compromised password on the Yahoo account (we have no control of people's passwords getting "out")

      or

      A program on someone's computer that sends emails to addresses from their address book (spyware/spamware/etc. on their computer), which of course we cannot control what happens to an individual's computer.

      1. Use good passwords
      2. change them every so often
      3. scan your computer regularly with several softwares
      4. Don't surf "dangerously"

      Regards, Greg