Re: Max Grade

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 31, 2011
      Marty,
      Assuming the layout area is 17.5 X 28.5" I don't think you'll have much of a problem. That's more space than the "briefcase" layouts have. I did an oval a few years ago that twisted over on itself in a 24 x 36" space. If you'll be using sectional track, you may want to consider Marklin and Rokuhan which have the smaller radius curves. Good luck and let us know what you come up with.
      Mark