  • David Epling
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
      http://www.statewideremodeling.com/images/acc.php

    • David Epling
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011
        Ok...I got hacked, everything is fixed sorry all

        David

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011
          David, your email address seems to have been hacked. (Moderator, could you do anything to prevent such a mess occurs again?)

          Dom

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
            No, there is nothing we can do, other than put someone with a problem on moderated status. Another member has the same problem now.

            The cause can either be a compromised password on the Yahoo account (we have no control of people's passwords getting "out")

            or

            A program on someone's computer that sends emails to addresses from their address book (spyware/spamware/etc. on their computer), which of course we cannot control what happens to an individual's computer.

            1. Use good passwords
            2. change them every so often
            3. scan your computer regularly with several softwares
            4. Don't surf "dangerously"

            Regards, Greg