Re : [Z_Scale] F7 running hot

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
      Which power supply do you run it with? No pulse power? Another field of investigation could be the lubricant becoming thick, especially if the loco is not run oftenly. In that case it's a matter of dissasembling the loco, cleaning the moving parts from the old lubricant, reassembling the loco again and relubricating.
      Dom