Re: [Z_Scale] Layouts Wanted For Southern California Tour (June 25)

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2011
      Bob, My name is Lee Barry. I would love to bring my 37X27 layout to your show but with great despair I cannot as I live on the other side on US in Bristol,Va./Tn. I had a Jim O'Connell build this layout last year. You might contact him to see if he has anything to bring. I took it to one show in Bluefield,Va./W.Va. last Nov., I kinda was the hit of the show even with its small size. I was invited to attend two other shows but could not as my wife and I had already made plans to go to our daughters' in Erie,Pa, up on the lake. I will make all three trips this year, I have already "laid down the law",ha.ha.
      Good luck with your show. Jim O'Connell lives in Santee,Ca. Jim's e-mail is jimo.crcmnvgtr@...