January/February 2011 Mailing This Week

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      The belated January/February 2011 issue of Ztrack is mailing this week.
      Paper stock issues and a broken binder has delayed the production of the issue.
      But we have heard from our distributor that they expect to begin mailing on
      Tuesday. Look inside this issue for the following articles:

      Hargis' Steel Mill Modules
      Animek's Billy House
      The Budd RDCs have arrived
      Don’t blame the rolling stock
      Tenshodo offering passenger cars
      MTL released BN weathered freight set
      Harald Thom-Freudenreich
      New Scandinavian cars from FR
      Robbin’s D&RGW caboose

      ...and so much more!

      Not a subscriber? Then get started today with this packed issue!

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com