Re: [Z_Scale] Re : rude and uncalled for...

  • Jack Chase
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 7, 2011
      Dear Group:
      I am going to echo Alex's comments.  I, too, have known Loren & Karin for about 6 yers now.  I have found them to be absolutely terrific folks.  Loren is always willing to work with you on different things and very willing to help out.  I have no idea frmw where the "gentleman" that has chosen to "badmouth hails, but there is absolutely NO reason for this behavior.  I like others vote to have him removed from the group!
      Regards,
      Jack Chase

      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark