Re: Re : rude and uncalled for...

  • trainssd
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 7 1:43 PM
      I read it the way you formatted it Uwe.

      I did not see any insult, but we should avoid politics, so that part could well have been omitted.

      The first sentence says to me that after some searching, Lee finally found someone he was looking for and is happy.

      Then, Lee makes a comment about HIMSELF that he (Lee) could not ... (although the visual is not something I necessarily want to see)...

      The entire post was pretty run together, so I can see how some people might have misinterpreted it... formatting helps!

      (spoken as non-moderator, human member of group only)

      Regards, Greg

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Uwe Liermann <maillist@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > > I hope the moderators will remove the post and ban the person, there is no
      > > need ever for that sort of behaviour.
      >
      > ...well, maybe we all just understand the posting wrong?
      >
      > Try to read it now:
      >
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@> wrote:
      >
      > >> HooRay, I've finally found him after a lifetime of looking. His name is
      > >> Loren Snyder.
      >
      > >> The man who cannot pour "pee" out of his boot with the DIRECTIONS on the
      > >> HEEL!!! Lee Barry.
      >
      > >> Oh buy the way I got my Mar 2011 MTL mag today and the first F& set
      > >> is Alaska Railroad. Could it be that Sarah Palin has paid Eric and
      > >> them to do this? Lee
      >
      > I didn't change a word, I just inserted a few linefeeds...
      >
      > Often I see messages where I'm asking myself why the h... can't the
      > sender not put in some linefeeds... (sorry, but I don't know a better
      > word for linefeed...). But then I think about it that the folks on
      > this list are Z-scaler first, and not another Shakespeare...
      >
      > "For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
      >

      > --
      > GreetingZ
      > Uwe

    • mark2playz
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17 8:37 AM
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark