Re : [Z_Scale] Re: Standards Gage

  • Don
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 7, 2011
      It is possible, and I hope this is so -- that Larry meant that HE is the one who can not pour without instructions. Try reading it: "...directions on the heel!!! <<<ME>>, Larry Barry."

      We all know that Loren is the greatest. I can go one more than most of you and that is he has stayed in my home in Ohio for a couple of days and at least twice. I have been in his and Karin's home in Oregon. They are genuinely GREAT people.

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

      > HooRay, I've finally found him after a lifetime of looking. His name is Loren
      > Snyder. The man who cannot pour "pee" out of his boot with the DIRECTIONS on the
      > HEEL!!! Lee Barry. Oh buy the way I got my Mar 2011 MTL mag today and the first
      > F& set is Alaska Railroad. Could it be that Sarah Palin has paid Eric and them
      > to do this? Lee

    • mark2playz
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark