Fine Work by Loren Snyder

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Hi All,

      I first met Loren at the 2001 NMRA show in St. Louis.
      Over the years I have worked with Loren and
      recently with Karin in designing new products for Z.
      Not only do they make excellent castings and laser kits,
      they know and interpret engineering drawings
      without error.

      A lot of fine Z scale has been coming out of Oregon,
      (with MTL's well made cars and engines as well).
      So let it be known that those achievements are
      very much appreciated by us all.

      Sincerely,
      Reynard Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com