RE: [Z_Scale] Re : rude and uncalled for...

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 7, 2011
      Hi Alex,

      Well said Alex.

      I hope the moderators will remove the post and ban the person, there is no
      need ever for that sort of behaviour.

      Whilst I've never met Loren and Karin face to face as I live other side of
      the pond - as email friends from my dealings with them long distance they
      are both wonderful, helpful, great products, prompt deliveries, go out of
      their way to help, a total asset to Z Scale, always polite and pleasant with
      great sense of humour.

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa
      UK

      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark