Re : rude and uncalled for...

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 6, 2011
      Are these comments meant to be funny?
      Is English your primary or second language?
      I'm wondering, because maybe something got mistranslated.

      Either way... both commments are rude and uncalled for. I don't care what your politics are... left, right, middle, green, red, blue, yellow... not needed in a Z forum.

      Loren and Karin Snyder are good and dear friends of mine. I do not appreciate reading such garbage in this forum.

      Alex

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

      > HooRay, I've finally found him after a lifetime of looking. His name is Loren
      > Snyder. The man who cannot pour "pee" out of his boot with the DIRECTIONS on the
      > HEEL!!! Lee Barry. Oh buy the way I got my Mar 2011 MTL mag today and the first
      > F& set is Alaska Railroad. Could it be that Sarah Palin has paid Eric and them
      > to do this? Lee
    • mark2playz
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark