RE: Re : [Z_Scale] Re: Standards Gage

  • Larry Card
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 6, 2011
      Karin,

      I only know Loren (and yourself) via the list, but he appears to be a wonderful gentleman with a wicked sense of humor. I remember when the two of you were wed (did you meet via the list? Awesome story if so) and continue to be happy for the both of you. I remember also that you were from Alaska and that you model the Alaska Railroad. The White Pass and Yukon is one of my favorites; I'm a narrow gauger and am on the Z list because Nn3 uses Z scale chassis for it's locomotives. I model the EBT, several of their hoppers continue to be used on the WP&Y in MOW service.

      As for the rest, I just get tired of hearing it. My miniature world is apolitical, I am the benevolent dictator and my little plastic people all love me! ;)

      Apologies for the off-list reply, I didn't think it was appropriate for the list.

      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC
      _________
      ./__________\.

    • mark2playz
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark