RE: Re : [Z_Scale] Re: Standards Gage

  • Karin Snyder
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 6, 2011
      Larry, agreed and thank you. And I take offense to both. My husband is Loren
      Snyder and this comment hurts. He's out of state and not at a computer. Plus
      not only do I love the Alaska RR but I lived in Alaska for over 30 years
      with Palin being my governor part of the time. Not all of us hated her, she
      was a better governor than VP candidate. Keep it to trains please and not
      personal attacks? I love my ARR A-B-A units that Loren gave me as a belated
      Valentines gift. Thank you MTL!!!!

      Karin Snyder

      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi,
        Just wanted to mention that the NRMA aprroved the S-7 clearances specification in February:
        http://www.nmra.com/standards/sandrp/pdf/s-7_2011_02.pdf
        which now includes dimensions for Z.

        Mark