Marsilius Alaskan Passenger Cars

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      Since the announcement and release of the MTL Alaskan EMD F7s, we have seen
      quite a lot of interest in Marsilius' Alaskan passenger cars. While we are
      currently out of stock, we are getting ready to place an order with
      Marsilius for these cars and others. At this point, we are listing 8 different
      Alaskan passenger cars on Ztrack Center. If you are interested in these cars,
      this is a good time to place your order. You can do so at the following link:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/marsilius/cars2/index.html

      We do have a small number of the US Army cars as well as a small number of
      the UP named cars in stock at this time.

      On a separate note, the new Alaskan F7 A and B look great! I did have a
      chance to see them today. It is great having the F7s back.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com