Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Strange AZL runner pack

  • Don Fedjur
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2011
      Great Explaination Rob,

      And as Paul Harvey used to say; "now we know the rest of the story"

      now if we could get a brass fret with some draw bars from somewherez....................>-)-

      Don

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2011
        Rob (Albritton),

        Thanks for the explanation. A good choice, indeed! Easy enough to make
        drawbars, remove brake wheels and add decals. The A and B units are on
        the ends, the C unit is in the middle if these 3 unit cars are configured
        like Maxi-Is and Maxi-IVs. Thank you very much. The single car releases
        are good, too.

        CheerZ,
        -- Malcolm Z