Re: New Tools Coming Soon!

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
      GO to the link in his signature and the info is there with pictures are there. http://www.rodneysrrtools.com
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

      > So....................what are these "Tools" that you are working on for Z-Scale?
      >
      > Do you have a description? Or a list?
      >
      > Are they available now?
      >
      > Is there a description/pictures/pricing on your website?
      >
      > Help us to spend our money with you . . . . . . ..>-)-
      >

      > Don

    • pray59_3
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
        I cannot see anything listed as "New" on Rodney's site.

        -Robert Ray
      • John Duino
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
          To quote the middle of his front page:

          COMING SOON!
          More NTrak Tools and Zscale Standards Gauge.

          I assume that means he is building a standards gauge for Z.
          (Easy to miss...I did the first two times I looked)